As a company that values its customers, we strive to provide you with an experience that makes you feel confident in your purchase and use of our products and services. We hope your selection brings you many smiles and years of enjoyment.
If you don’t absolutely love your new purchase, you may return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt. You may also exchange it within 30 days of purchase to Smilingual.com. Items must be in new condition with all tags attached and accompanied by your receipt, packing slip or invoice.
Smilingual.com purchases returned to our Smilingual.com returns address must be accompanied by the original packing slip, can only be refunded to the original form of payment and may not be exchanged.
Any return accompanied by a gift receipt will be refunded the amount paid for the item in the form of a merchandise return credit (MRC). Any return without a receipt will be refunded at the current price of the returned item in the form of a merchandise return credit (MRC). Please note that final sale items and gift cards are non-refundable. We’re unable to honor previous sale prices or promotions when you place a new order. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
Please refer to the return policy below. In the event that there are subsequent changes to these terms and conditions we shall post them online with 30 days notice prior to said changes going into effect.
1. Smilingual shall not accept returns of certain products that are unsold that have exceeded their typical one year shelf life expectancy. No products may be returned, exchanged, replaced, and or refunded once a Distributor/Retailer has accepted delivery.
2. Authorization for ALL returns or exchanges must be issued by Smilingual in writing PRIOR to any products being returned for any reason. Smilingual will issue RA # (Return Authorization Number) that MUST appear prominently on all correspondence and forms.
3. Prior to an authorized return being accepted by Smilingual, a fax or email detailing the reason for the return, description of the item/s being returned along with the Smilingual issued RA number.
4. Smilingual may at its sole discretion approve products being exchanged for credit to be applied to future purchases of any Smilingual product.
5. Smilingual must receive notification of damaged products and a written claim within 24 hours of receipt and further confirmation of delivery must accompany such notification.
6. Before any return or exchange authorization will be issued to Retailers for customer’s returns the Retailer must provide the customer’s name, address, phone number/s, items purchased, proof and date of purchase, along with a fax or email requesting a return authorization number. Claims must be made within 14 days of verifiable customers purchase.
7. Approved returns and exchanges by Retailers for customer’s returns shall be reimbursed directly to the store by Smilingual by either replacement product or credit toward future purchases. See 4.
8. Smilingual assumes responsibility for replacement of ALL shipping damages and errors, including wrong sizes, color, and product.
9. Shipping charges will be the sole responsibility of Smilingual when said charges are for reimbursements or replacements of products resulting from shipping errors or damage originating at Smilingual otherwise the Retailer/Customer will be responsible for shipping costs. However, shipping costs will be either applied as credit to be deducted from future invoices or additional replacement product.
10. When at its sole discretion Smilingual authorizes a product exchange that is not the result of an error originating with Smilingual other than shipping damage a restocking fee of 15% may be assessed. All shipping charges incurred for the purpose of exchanges must be the sole responsibility of the Retailer or Customer.
11. Once a credit is authorized by Smilingual, Retailers/Customers MAY NOT apply such credit to any outstanding invoice or deduct from payment. However, such credit may be applied to the subsequent order.
12. At any time Smilingual may ask a Retailer for additional information on a particular Customers return.
13. Failure on the part of the Retailer/Customer to comply with any and all of the above terms and conditions may result in any of the following actions: refusal of authorization for petitioned return or exchange, refusal of applying credit or issuing replacement products on exchanges, full amount of shipping being charged for returns, orders may be placed on hold, and distribution status may be suspended.
14. Prior to any qualified reimbursement or exchange being processed the Retailer/Customer MUST bring current all delinquent invoices.
All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed. We will credit your original method of payment excluding delivery charges within 3 weeks of receiving your return. Smilingual.com is not responsible for merchandise that it does not receive or that is not returned in accordance with these terms.
Return Using Carrier of Your Choice:
You’re welcome to use your preferred carrier at your own cost. However, Smilingual recommends insuring the package for the full value and selecting a carrier that provides a tracking number so you can monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost packages and cannot accept C.O.D. Pack the item(s) as above, using your own label, and return to: